An easy way to naturally heal common ailments is by using castor oil packs. They help alleviate issues such as menstrual pain, extremity inflammation, rashes/eczema, constipation, liver function, cysts, joint pain & muscle cramping.
Using castor oil packs involves soaking a flannel in pure (Papa Rozier) castor oil and then placing it on the effected area on the skin.
How to Make a Castor Oil Pack:
- Soak the flannel in castor oil
- Place it on the affected area
- Cover with plastic wrap or bag
- Place a heating pad on top
- Leave the pack on for 45 minutes to an hour
12" x 27"